Where to buy Travis Scott’s Cactus Jack x Dior clothing and accessories collection? Pricing and more details explored
Cactus Jack and Travis Scott’s Dior are back together after a long hiatus. The rapper returned to the public eye after releasing his long-awaited collaborative range, designed in collaboration with Dior creative director Kim Jones.
Travis Scott’s Cactus Jack x Dior range of apparel and accessories is currently available for purchase from Dior’s online store. This full range was officially released on July 13, 2022 in the luxury fashion brand’s physical stores, followed by going live on July 14, 2022. The huge selection, available in different sizes and colors, costs between $350 and $4,000. .
Cactus Jack by Travis Scott collaborated with Dior for a wide assortment of clothing and accessories
For those unfamiliar, the rapper’s collaboration with Dior premiered at the end of June 2021. It was first showcased during the catwalk presentation of Kim Jones’ SS22 collection.
The complete Cactus Jack x Dior collection is being touted as Scott’s true homecoming, despite significant fan backlash. Ever since the 2021 Astroworld disaster, the rapper has tended to stay away from the spotlight. So, after long delays, the collection is now available for purchase. The description of the collaboration is as follows:
“The iconic Dior fundamentals are reinvented, such as the Toile de Jouy transformed into a “Cactus canvas” or the Dior Oblique pattern metamorphosed into the Cactus Jack Oblique. These original prints are used on ready-to-wear pieces and accessories such as the Dior Hit the Road backpack.
The dynamic duo worked closely together on these delicate designs and aesthetics that fuse the luxury prowess of Dior with the artful street style of Travis.
The collaboration’s line of apparel and accessories includes oversized sweaters, pendants, bracelets, flare pants, stonewashed tees, sweatshirts, beanies, bucket hats, panel caps, backpacks, satchels, brooches, polo t-shirts, bermudas, clutches and much more. After.
Items offered in the large collection
- The oversized sleeveless sweater is introduced in beige, coffee brown and black color options, made of cashmere jacquard at $2,200 each.
- The Saddle Bag of Coffee colorway done with Cactus Jack Oblique Jacquard is $3,800.
- The loose black wool twill pants are marked at $950.
- The Saddle Arm Pouch made of black grained calf leather with embroidered signature is priced at $1,450.
- The Dior Hit The Road backpack in your coffee is constructed using Cactus Jack Oblique Jacquard is $4,000.
- The oversized t-shirt, which is a white cotton jersey, retails for $1,050.
- The oversized sweater made of beige and brown cashmere jacquard sells for $2,800.
- The A5 pouch in black grained calfskin with embroidered signature costs $910.
- The oversized beige and black cotton and silk jacquard polo is priced at $1,650.
- The brooch with silver brass, white resin and crystals is marked at $350.
- An oversized white and gray cotton fleece sweatshirt can be had for $1,550.
- The used bucket hat with khaki and black cotton canvas can be had for $690.
- The finely executed pendant necklace with silver plated brass, white resin and crystals retails for $640.
- The Dainty chain link necklace with silver brass, beige jasper and brown resin retails for $970 each.
- An oversized navy t-shirt made with cotton jersey materials is available for $1,050.
- The oversized pink and black t-shirt sells for $890 each.
- An oversized hoodie that comes in pink and black colors and made from cotton fleece can be had for $1,300.
- The fashionable blue waxed technical cotton denim overshirt can be had for $2,300.
- The baseball cap crafted from black cotton canvas is discontinued with a price tag of $590.
- Flare pants made with black wool and mohair canvas can be had for $1,250.
- The pair of soft beige stretch cotton knit socks are purchasable for a payment of $370.
- The beanies offered in Mocha Brown and Violet colorways are made from plush Cashmere Knit which sell for $750 each.
- The pendant necklace in gold-finish brass and white crystals is offered for $800 each.
- Oversized sweaters with sleeves and sleeveless that are well created with Ecru Wool Knit can be had for $1,900.
- The Mini Saddle Bag in Black Grained Calfskin with Glow in the Dark pattern is dropping for $3,300.
- Sneaker Charm executed with Silver-Finish Brass, White Resin, and Crystals can be had for $190 each.
- Cotton twill cargo pants available for $1,150.
- Coffee Brown, Pink, and Black color selections are available for the bermudas priced at $1,650 each. They are made from cotton-faille textiles.
The full range is easily purchasable in Dior’s online and offline boutiques. So don’t miss out on your favorite pieces.