Weekly Recap: Garnier Launches Leave-in Conditioner, Berlin Packaging Acquires Premi SpA and More
Last week, Garnier announced a green science-driven product innovation in the form of a leave-in conditioner, estimated to save 100 liters of water per tube. Overall, the carbon footprint of No Rinse Conditioner is 92% lower than a traditional 200ml conditioner.
In business news, Berlin Packaging announced the acquisition of Premi SpA, a global packaging supplier specializing in dynamic and innovative solutions for the beauty and cosmetics industries. The acquisition expands Berlin Packaging’s product portfolio in the beauty and cosmetics sectors.
Additionally, The Sustainability Consortium (TSC), alongside P&G, Burt’s Bees, Colgate-Palmolive, GSK, Sustainable Packaging Coalition, The Recycling Partnership, Balcones Resources, University of Arkansas and Arizona State University, have formed a new coalition to accelerate progress in creating resources to recycle small-format packaging and other materials through science-based collective action projects.
It is the first coalition of its kind to include CPG companies, nonprofits and universities.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Garnier launches water-saving leave-in conditioner
2. Berlin Packaging acquires the Milanese company Premi SpA
3. Top 50 Cosmetics Companies Ranking
4. Ranking of the 50 best cosmetic companies 2021
5. TSC, P&G, Burt’s Bees, Colgate-Palmolive and more form recycling coalition
6. The biggest beauty industry deals and acquisitions in 2021
7. Model Iskra Lawrence launches body care brand Saltair
8. Billie Inc. launches at Walmart
9. The Dove Kids Care Hair Love collection aims to inspire children
10. Chanel presents the N°1 De Chanel eco-friendly beauty line
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a good week!