After Ranveer Singh’s OTT look, Twitter is full of memes. Of course, Deepika Padukone was summoned
- Ranveer Singh shared a bunch of new photos on Instagram
- Ranveer’s photos kicked off a memes party on Twitter
- Deepika was also dragged into a few ROFL tweets.
The internet is exceptionally busy today because Ranveer Singh left some glimpses of her special Gucci look. The 35-year-old actor is known for his flamboyant fashion sense, a reputation he intends to uphold. Ranveer Singh, known for confusing the fashion police, took to Instagram today, wearing Gucci pieces from head to toe. What particularly caught the internet’s attention was Ranveer’s long hair, flowing past his shoulders, in the photos. Ranveer Singh’s look appears to be dedicated to Gucci’s creative director Alessandro Michele, who sports long hair in real life. For the photoshoot, Ranveer accessorized some rather unusual pieces, scrambling the norms of gender-specific fashion – an extravagant gold necklace and handbag from Gucci’s 1961 Jackie collection.
Needless to say, Ranveer Singh’s original look kicked off a festival of ROFL memes on Twitter. The actor’s wife, Deepika Padukone, was also brought up – one user hilariously pointed out that Ranveer’s reflection in the mirror, with long hair and all, looks a bit like Deepika’s. Ranveer, clad in metallic blue partings and chunky rimmed glasses, also reminded some of a 21st century version of Alauddin Khilji.
Twitter is full of ROFL memes, courtesy of Ranveer Singh, and here’s just a preview:
– (@ bhootnath0) June 30, 2021
What would khilji look like in the 21st century?
– 🆁🅾🅷🅰🅽 ♡ (@HeyItsRohantic) June 30, 2021
– Tweetera🐦 (@DoctorrSays) June 30, 2021
– dhruviiin (@cranky_kid) June 30, 2021
– Memeistic404 (@ VyomPratapSing3) June 30, 2021
– DRacarys (@Dr_Kopite) June 30, 2021
– Tweet_Baazz (@itweetbazz) June 30, 2021
– Saksham Arora (@SakshamAroraaa) June 30, 2021
Every now and then Ranveer Singh shakes up the fashion world with her clothing choices and no one is surprised anymore, only thrilled. He wore a tuxedo with a kilt to the GQ Awards once and also wore pajamas to receive his award for best outfit. Ranveer Singh has also walked the streets of Mumbai in a skirt. It’s hard to be like Ranveer Singh but we can try.